Thursday, February 1, 2018

Review: The Lost Savior (Alinthia #1) by Siobhan Davis

Book Blurb:

They came from another world to protect her. Now it’s her destiny to save them …

Tori King is a normal senior in high school. Head over heels in love with her childhood sweetheart, she is busy making plans for college when a chance encounter with an alien bounty hunter turns her world upside down. Now, she’s experiencing terrifying changes and developing supernatural abilities that leave her questioning her entire existence.

Then the arrival of four hot new guys at school has everyone talking—especially when they become fixated on Tori, following her wherever she goes. She can’t shake them off, and as they grow closer, she finds herself drawn to all four of them in ways she cannot explain.

When they finally reveal their true identity, and why they’re here for her, she discovers everything she thought she knew about herself is a lie.

Because there is nothing normal about Tori King.

And she’s about to discover exactly how underrated normal is.

This mind-bending alien reverse harem series is only suitable for readers aged seventeen and older due to language and mature content.

Find out more about this book on Goodreads and Amazon

My Review:

5 Out Of 5 Stars

Genre: Aliens, Another-World, Mystery, Romance, Supernatural, Suspense, Teen--

While out shopping with her friend, Tori runs literally into a strange man. After that encounter, she tries to brush off the discontent she feels and go to dinner, but she soon becomes very sick. While heading home, the man shows up in the middle of the road and tells Tori he has been searching for her. Tori has absolutely no idea what is going on, but she learns that there is more to her than she could ever have guessed and she is part of something much bigger.

I thought the Kyler trilogy would always be my favorite thing written by Siobhan, but I was wrong- The Lost Savior has now taken the top spot in my heart. It had the tension, romance, drama, and heat from the Kyler books, but with Aliens, bonds, prophecies and amazingness! I had such a hard time putting down the book right from the start- I was sucked in from the first chapter, it doesn't hurt that the first chapter was packed with intrigue and danger. I am a huge fan of whatever Siobhan wants to write, but I will admit that I had a huge level of excitement when I learned that this was an alien reverse harem- which just so happens to be my new favorite obsession.

Tori is our predominant narrator so I really feel like I know her. I found her to be such a sweet, genuine girl, one of those people who is friends with everyone just because she can't help it. Her life is completely destroyed though (for the better, some might say) because everything she thought she knew was a lie and her carefully planned out love situation can't compete with a life long bond that supersedes everything. I can't tell you which Roth brother I liked the best because they were all great in their own way, and Siobhan was able to instill them with distinctive personalities and traits so they each stand out. I will say that Coop probably shines the brightest in my mind, mainly due to his pushy personality and sass I ever so much enjoyed. How about I just take all four and save Tori having to deal with them... no?

I was kept on my toes for the duration of the book because there were so many twist and surprises thrown at me (and of course Tori too!). I found the story to be a perfect mix of drama, action, danger, heat, alieny stuff and humor. I could not put down the book and I am now counting down the minutes until I can get the next book in this complicated, great series. I can say with out any shame that I am totally fan-girling over this world and some very hot, entertaining alien boys.

If you are a fan of aliens or reverse harems, this is a MUST read.

I voluntarily reviewed a complimentary copy of this book​.

No comments:

Post a Comment