Wednesday, March 21, 2018

Book Event: Apollycon March 23-25 2018

So, guys I have big news! For the first time ever, I am going to Apollycon! Not only is this my first time going to Apollycon (something that I have tried to go to for the last 3 years but never was able to get a ticket), but this will mark my very first book only conference! You have no idea how excited I am to migrate to Washington D.C. from Utah for the weekend for the chance to meet some of my favorite author- including Jennifer L. Armentrout, the host of Apollycon! I finally get to meet her in person. This is like all my book fantasies come true in one convinient package. Ok, so yes, I am absolutely fan-girling over this whole experience, but who wouldn't? That being said, I will not be posting on my blog until I get home. But, you can follow me on Instagram and Twitter to see live posts and live vicariously through me!

ApollyCon is annual, multi-day reader event featuring Young Adult, New Adult, and Adult authors, panel programming, and social events, owned by #1 New York Times & Internationally Best-selling author, Jennifer L. Armentrout. ApollyCon was founded in 2015 and is currently coordinated by Stephanie Brown & Hannah McBride.

2018 AUTHOR LINEUP

APOLLYCON 2018 AUTHORS

JENNIFER L. ARMENTROUT (HOST)

A.J. PINE

A.L. JACKSON

ALEX GRAYSON

ALY MARTINEZ

ALYSSA DAY

AMALIE HOWARD

AMY BRIGGS

ANDIE J. CHRISTOPHER

ANDREA JOAN

ANGIE MORGAN

AVERY FLYNN

BETH EHEMANN

BETH REVIS

BRIGID KEMMERER

BT URRUELA

CARRIE ANN RYAN

CARRIE RYAN

CHANEL CLEETON

CHRISTINA JUNE

CHRISTINA LAUREN

CINDI MADSEN

CLAIRE CONTRERAS

CORA CARMACK

CORINNE MICHAELS

CRISTIN TERRILL

DAISY PRESCOTT

DEBRA ANASTASIA

DIANA PETERFREUND / VIV DANIELS

DONNA GRANT

ELLE KENNEDY

EMMA CHASE

ERIN WATT

GOLDEN CZERMAK

HELENA HUNTING

J.L. BERG

JAY CROWNOVER

JEANIENE FROST

JEN FREDERICK

JEN MCLAUGHLIN/DIANE ALBERTS

JENNIFER BLACKWOOD

JULIE ESHBAUGH

JULIE MURPHY

K. BROMBERG

K.A. LINDE

K.A.TUCKER

KAMI GARCIA

KARINA HALLE

KATEE ROBERT

KATIE MCGARRY

KIMBERLY DERTING

KIMBERLY KINCAID

KRISTEN ASHLEY

KRISTEN CALLHAN

KRISTEN PROBY

KYM GROSSO

L.A. FIORE

LAURA KAYE

LAURELIN PAIGE

LAUREN DANE

LEA NOLAN

LEXI BISSEN

LIA RILEY

MARI MANCUSI/MARI MADISON

MARY LINDSEY/MARISSA CLARKE

MEGAN ERICKSON

NINA BOCCI

PENELOPE DOUGLAS

PENELOPE WARD

PENNY REID

PINTIP DUNN

RACHEL HARRIS

REBECCA DONOVAN

REBECCA SHEA

REBECCA YARROS

RILEY EDGEWOOD

ROBIN COVINGTON

ROBIN TALLEY

SARAH J. MAAS

SIERRA SIMONE

SKYE WARREN

SONALI DEV

SUZANNE YOUNG

T. TORREST

TERRI E. LAINE

TESSA BAILEY

TIJAN

TONYA BURROWS

WENDY HIGGINS

ZORAIDA CÓRDOVA

Can you believe that list of fabulous authors all in the same locations??!!

Not only will there be a chance to meet my favorite authors and get signatures, but there is also panels, parties, a dance, movie screening and goodie bags full of bookish treats! Yep, this will be amazing!

You can learn more about Apollycon HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment