Wednesday, August 14, 2019

Blog Blitz: Dragon Fire Academy by Rachel Jonas

Title: Dragon Fire Academy
Authors: Rachel Jonas
Genre: Upper YA/NA reverse harem/academy/paranormal romance
Cover Designer: Jay R Villalobos of Covers by Juan
Publication Date: August 13th, 2019
Hosted by: Lady Amber's PR
Book Blurb:

Seriously? Four dragon warriors need to stalk my every move?
I get it. They think I’m dangerous, but I’m only on their island to learn. Not to destroy it.
This is another unfortunate side-effect of being the freak who descended from all three supernatural lineages. The bloodthirsty dragons, the destructive wolves, and the disloyal witches. Some believe that, when I transition in a few months, there’s a slight, teeny tiny chance I could unleash hell on the supernatural world. Call me crazy, but I’d know if I harbored that kind of power inside me.
… Wouldn’t I?
My entire life, all I’ve wanted was to be normal. Hence the reason I didn’t think twice about trading in my crown for a stack of books. I’ve got three terms on this island to prove the naysayers wrong, including my chaperones—Kai, Ori, Paulo, and Rayen.
These four are gorgeous, but also ominous as heck. Babysitting me has clearly taken their focus off something they’ve deemed more important. So, now they go out of their way to make my life a living hell, with hopes that I’ll give up and leave.
Thanks, guys.
You could cut the tension between us with a knife, but what’s weird is I don’t hate them all the time. There are even odd moments when I catch them watching me. And not in their usual “wish-you-were-dead” sort of way.
Even if I survive the academy, there’s still no guarantee these four and I won’t kill each other before graduation.
Hey! I'm Rachel, a Michigan native with a passion for writing. I have several young adult releases on my schedule. Those releases will be within the genres of paranormal romance, urban fantasy, and dystopian fiction, so I hope you stick with me and check out my future work!
Aside from the many hours spent happily pecking away at my keyboard, I'm a wife, mother of three, an avid reader, and a gamer with a penchant for all things Sims. There will always be a keyboard at my fingertips and I look forward to the words that will flow from them for many years to come. As a self-proclaimed nerd, there's not a more satisfying career choice I could have made. Happy reading!
Author Links: Amazon: https://amzn.to/2YXK4VA
Buy Link:

No comments:

Post a Comment